How to remove PP app from iOS 8 Jailbreak
This is a simple tutorial that will show you how to remove PP app from iOS 8 Pangu Jailbreak.
If you are like me, and accidentally forgot to uncheck the PP checkbox (or it just ignored your selection), don`t worry. It`s not the end of the world! You can still remove the PP app after you install cydia.
How to remove PP from Pangu Jailbreak
- Open Cydia
- Tap Sources – Edit – Add
- Type in http://cydia.angelxwind.net and add this source
- Go to Search and type in Complete PPSync Remover and then install it
- A reboot might be required, but if it`s not – go to Installed – Recent and scroll the list for PP 2.0 (as shown in the image down below)
- Once you found it, you can tap on it and you should get this screen that allows you to remove the package
- Reboot your iDevice. The PP 2.0 app should be removed.