This tweak will make your device speak so you will no longer need to manually check who is writing you a message.
It’s a good companion to Siri, but Siri is not required.
The new version of SpeakEvents comes with vastly improved features which makes it the best speaking tweak in Cydia!
- Full bluetooth headset support (also pauses music)
- Reads e-mail/sms/iMessage bodies
- Speaks time every 15, 30 or 60 minutes
- Localized into 14 languages! (English, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Arabic, Spanish, German, Turkey, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese)
- Automatic language/voice detection
- Speaks system alarm and timers
- Speaks incoming calls (phonetic name if possible)
- Reads common text smileys like :), :(, :, …
- Removes double sequences from bodies like — ==
- Settings what to do if there are more notifications at the time
- Six Activator actions for quick access to the most used functions
- Supports 36 voices
- Notificator support (for more notifications)
- Volume, speed and voice selection settings
- Configurable options in Settings
- Allowed time range and other configurable limits
- Select apps for which to speak notifications
- Works on every device with iOS 5+
What it speaks:
- map directions in Maps app
- current time (every 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
- iMessages and SMS
- app notifications
- timers and alarms
- battery levels (when the battery is under 10% or charging)
- Notificator events
Works great with Notificator!