Snes9x EX Cydia Tweak details
See more cydia tweaks made by Robert Broglia
Super Nintendo/Famicom (SNES/SFC) emulator based on Snes9x 1.43. Requires iOS 3.1+ and runs natively on the iPad. Follows the Snes9x license and is completely free without ads. I’m also on the official Snes9x message boards in case of questions.
Snes9x EX cydia tweak features
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Snes9x 1.43 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
- Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
- Full quality 44KHz stereo sound
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
- iCade and multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support
Transfer games to your device using SSH or other file transfer method (The recommended location is any directory under /var/mobile/Documents or /var/mobile/Media). Make sure the “mobile” user has write access to the directory for save functionality. If possible use a program that mounts your device over USB like iExplorer (Windows & OSX), or ifuse (Linux) to speed up transfers.
Visit the homepage (below) at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps
This package comes with no games included. Do not contact the author for ROM images. This is an emulator, and requires ROM images. No ROMs are included.