Safari Downloader+ cydia tweak it`s a powerful Youtube & Download Manager for Safari. It encompasses all of the nifty features of a powerful, slick and easy to use download manager right on your iDevice and extends them to deliver an essential YouTube Videos Downloader as well.
Safari Downloader+ allows you to download pretty much anything you encounter on the Web. It supports an extensive list of file types and mimes which you can configure and expand to suit your needs.
Files can then be opened in any application (iFile, Dropbox, VLC…) that supports that file type in your device.
The YouTube feature allows you to download YouTube videos and save them anywhere in your iDevice for later playback. You can then use the integrated facility to fully customise the Metadata and import the video or only the audio into various built-in supporting apps: Music App, Video App…
The user interface was carefully designed to give Safari Downloader+ a clean and sexy look to comply and take advantage of iPad’s large display.
YouTube Downloader Features:
- Download YouTube videos for offline viewing.
- Supports multiple video qualities: 144p up to 1080p.
- Even download Youtube videos which haven’t been made available on mobile.
- Discreet sliding panel with quality options controlled by a convenient and customisable draggable button.
- Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations: Music Library, Video App, Podcasts App, Camera Roll, Mail App…
- Large and beautiful Retina icons fully adaptable to iPhone and iPad display.
- Freely modify your media’s Metadata with support to search for a specific album artwork.
- Imported media is synced back to your computer’s iTunes library.
- Enable or disable YouTube Downloader independently of the Download Manager
- Supports both portrait and landscape device orientations.
Download Manager Features:
- A large and fully customisable list of supported file types.
- Control the number of concurrent downloads in the queue.
- Badge notification to denote number of downloads in progress.
- Save downloads anywhere within the “mobile” (/var/mobile) directory.
- In app previewing of common file types (iWork, Microsoft Office, RTF, PDF, Images, CSV…).
- Change browser UserAgent to view the desktop version of the site.
- Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations.
Configure options from within the Settings App.