Remote Messages (iOS 7) cydia tweak is a browser based front-end for the iOS Messages application.
Remote Messages (iOS 7)
- SMS and iMessage support
- File/media attachments
- Camera roll access
- Emoji support
- Message searching
- Typing notifications
- Contact pictures
- Custom Themes (Including iOS 7 theme)
- Phone status icons
- Connects to Address Book
- SSL Support and username/password authentication
- Utilises WebSockets for perfect synchronisation with device
- Runs as a background service with a small memory footprint
- Supports all iOS 7 capable devices (including ARM64)
- Built and optimised for Google Chrome, also supports Firefox, IE and mobile browsers.
- Install Remote Messages from BigBoss on Cydia.
- Before starting, respring your device if Cydia has not done so already.
- Navigate to “Remote Messages” in Settings.
- Set the username and password you wish to use.
- Slide the toggle to start the server. Allow a few seconds for this to complete.
- Connect to Remote Messages via your device’s IP address and chosen port.
Configure options from Settings app.