ReachOffset cydia tweak allows you to customize the reachability settings related to the offset.
- Auto Offset (Increment and Timed) lets you automatically set the offset of reachability view.
- Increment Offset increases the offset by a set amount, which is configurable, each time reachability is provoked.
- Timed Offset sets the offset based on the time between taps, Quick taps mean bigger offset, where as slow taps mean smaller offset.
- Reachability Offset allows you to set a custom offset for each time you provoke reachability. If Increment Offset is enabled, Offset will increment starting from this offset.
- Tap Interval lets you set the max interval allowed between taps.
- Taps Required allows you to configure the amount of taps required to provoke reachability.
- Keep Alive lets you set the time the reachability stays open with the option to keep it open forever.
Configure options from Settings