NES.emu cydia tweak is a classic NES emulator full of features.
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
- Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in .zip files
- Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
- VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
- Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
- iCade, Wiimote + Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, PS3 Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support.
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
Transfer games to your device using SSH or other file transfer method (The recommended location is any directory under /var/mobile/Documents or /var/mobile/Media). Make sure the “mobile” user has write access to the directory for save functionality. If possible use a program that mounts your device over USB like iExplorer (Windows & OSX), or ifuse (Linux) to speed up transfers.
This package comes with no games included. Do not contact the author for ROM images. This is an emulator, and requires ROM images. No ROMs are included.