Move multiple SpringBoard icons at a time.
How to use:
- Place SpringBoard in icon editing mode (i.e. tap and hold any icon until all icons begin to jitter).
- Tap the icons that you wish to move; a “checkmark” badge will appear, indicating that the icon is selected (tap again to deselect).
- Switch to the target page.
- Press the home button; the selected icons will be moved to the currently-visible page.
- Press the home button again to exit editing mode.
NOTE: The target page must have space available for the selected icons; if space runs out, any remaining icons will not be moved.