Install IPA(s) from the command line.
– Use the native method to install ipa.
– Support batch installation.
– Disallow downgrade by default.
– Auto-recover IPA(s) with documents and preferences embedded in Container directory. – Allow to remove iTunesMetadata.plist to bypass update checking.
– Force installation mode allows to install IPA on unsupported devices and systems, such as install iPad only app on iPhone or iPod touch, or install apps on AppleTV.
-a: Show about information.
-c: Clean installation. This will clear all existing documents and preferences. This will not recover embedded saved backups.
-d: Delete the IPA file after installation.
-f: Force installation, regardless of device, system and capabilities.
-h: Show help.
-n: Do not recover embedded saved backups (default is to recover).
-q: Quiet mode, will not show install progress except errors.
-Q: Quieter mode, will show nothing including errors.
-r: Remove iTunesMetada.plist after installation.
· installipa (Identical to ipainstaller)
· installipa.sh (Old script method, may be slow, some parameters are unsupported.)
Source code available upon request.
This is a console utility accessed from the command-line only.