How to jailbreak your iOS 7 device with evasi0n
This jailbreak solution is avaialbale for Windows and Mac users. evasi0n iOS 7 jailbreak works on all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 and 7.0.4.
iOS 7 evasi0n jailbreak compatibility
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 5
Prepare your iDevice
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n.
- If you use backup passwords in iTunes you will have to disable them right now.
- Disable the lock passcode of your iOS device.
- If you have a lower firmware version than iOS 7.0.4, backup your iDevice and update to iOS 7.0.4. It`s recommended yo update your phone through iTunes. If you depend on hacktivation, you should just wait.
Jailbreak your device on iOS 7 using evasi0n
- Download evasi0n for Windows or MAC
- Extract the zip file and double click on evasi0n7.exe
- Connect your iDevice on your computer, wait a bit and click on Jailbreak
- evasi0n for iOS 7 will start the jailbreak process and you can go grab some popcorn! This may take up to 5 minutes
- Your iDevice will restart at some point. After the restart, unlock your iDevice and tap the Evasion 7 icon you will have on your springboard.
- All is about waiting, so that`s what you will have to do. The device will restart once again to apply changes and…brace yourself!
- The last restart of your device!
Congratulations, you have a jailbroken iOS 7 device now!
Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more iOS7 Jailbreak updates.