How to jailbreak your iOS 6.1.2 device with evasi0n
Prepare your device
- Make a backup with iTunes (click “Back Up Now” in iTunes).
- If your device is jailbroken, write down a list of your installed packages, because restoring your device will remove the existing jailbreak. If your device it`s not jailbroken, ignore this.
- Restore the device with iTunes, which will update your device to iOS 6.1.2
- Select “Set up as a new device” on the device itself during the setup process after the device is restored. Do not select “Set up as a new device” or “Restore from this backup” on iTunes yet.
Jailbreak your device on iOS 6.1.2 using evasi0n
- Download evasi0n 1.4 using our Jailbreak Programs Tool (right side)
- Connect your device to pc/mac/whatever and enter evasi0n. Once it detects your device, the Jailbreak button should be active.
- You need to have patience. Evasi0n will make his own work. Get some popcorn meanwhile. Your device will reboot, don`t worry.
- Unlock your device and look for the new icon named Jailbreak. Tap it once! But only once. A black screen will flash for a second and then will exit it
- evasi0n will show a done message and your device will reboot. You can close evasi0n if you want to.
- Another reboot comes. The last one, we promise.
Congratulations, you have a jailbroken device now!