The greatest fully featured Gameboy Advance emulator is now FREE! It supports all iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad devices in their native resolution. gpSPhone is brought to you with permission by gpSP’s original author, Exophase. Exophase maintains the license to gpSP.
Icon and controller skins by Daniel Meese (meesebyte).
Portions of the user interface used with permission from updates by Riley Testut.
- iCade external controller API support.
- Download content!
- Use Gameshark and Codebreaker cheat codes!
- Play thousands of GBA games!
- Switch between landscape or portrait controllers on the fly!
- Create different controller skins and change button mappings!
- Great performance!
- Use save states and battery saves!
- Real Time Clock implemented!
YOU must supply the BIOS and ROM files to play:
- I do not provide the required BIOS.
- The BIOS is named gba_bios.bin.
- The BIOS has an MD5 of a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6.
- I do not provide games (ROMs).
- Copy the case sensitive BIOS file named gba_bios.bin to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/
- Copy your GBA ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/ or use the Search feature to download to that directory.
- Or use the “search” feature [upper right icon in main menu] to download this content to the appropriate places.