CyNotifier cydia tweak sends you a notification if a new package update is available on Cydia.
What CyNotifier does:
- Checks for Cydia updates in background and notifies the user
- Configurable update time (from 1 hour up to a day)
- Option to exclude packages or repos from the update check
- Option to manually update using the settings or by using a:
- Flipswitch. Automatically update when your device joins a WiFi network, when it`s unlocked or however you want using Activator.
What it does NOT:
- It does NOT need large amounts of data. One update check has a size of 5-10 kb, meaning you can safely use it on 3G or LTE.
- It does not decrease your battery life. I have tested the battery usage on a spare device (iPhone 4S) using BatteryLife and the battery drain per hour of the device was about 8.5 mA which is the same as without the tweak.
Configure from Settings -> CyNotifier.