Camerability cydia tweak replaces the blank reachability’s area with a camera view to let you instantly access your camera, take photos/selfies and shoot videos from anywhere in your device.
What makes it elegant is how easy to use and smooth it is, you can easily control it just by gestures.
- You can set the primary camera to open once you activate reachability.
- You can enable/disable the flash for taking pictures.
- You can enable/disable the torch while shooting videos.
- You can set the quality of the media, in case you want to save some space.
- and many other features to explore by yourself.
How to use it:
- Take photos by tapping anywhere on the camera view.
- To shoot a video, tap and hold anywhere on the camera view. To stop recording, do the same thing.
- To switch cameras, tap the camera view once with two fingers.
See how easy it is!