BetterWiFi cydia tweak adds useful features to Wi-Fi functionality.
Have you ever been walking around, looking for an open Wi-Fi network? If yes, you probably missed an option to display ONLY open Wi-Fi networks in the Wi-Fi network list.
Or do you often have to manually type in the name of your WiFi network to connect to it because it’s far away and doesn’t show up in the wifi network list?
- An option to display ONLY open Wi-Fi networks in the Wi-Fi network list.
- Pull-to-refresh: It allows you to refresh the Wi-Fi network list by simply pulling it down – like in the Mail app.
- It removes the signal level limit in the Wi-Fi network list which is normally set by apple – this allows you to connect to networks that are even farer away.
- Itr enhances the wifi network list by showing the signal strength in dBm and the wifi’s encryption type.
- It automatically disable your passcode when you’re connected to a specified Wi-Fi network – for example your home Wi-Fi network. New networks can be added easily in the settings.
All the option can be switched off (which they are by default) in the tweak’s preferences.