Using Avanzante you can enable/disable various iOS functions. Using this you can enable panorama function for camera, battery percentage, wi-fi or signal power and ability to use mute button to lock screen orientation and also a few other tweaks.
This is a beta version for now.
- You can activate the panorama mode for photos
- Ability to apply for the initial setup of IOS 5 with the desired information: the location, the terms and conditions of use, diagnostic information, the wi-fi
- Enable auto-correction
- Show the status of the cell phone signal in the digital mode;
- Show the status of Wi-Fi signal in numeric mode;
- Show the battery level;
- Ability to use the side switch to lock the rotation of the device instead of’re going to use to activate the “silent”
- Lock the device (once activated and executed a respring the iDevice will ask you to connect it via USB to iTunes, once connected you can reuse again)