Ariki cydia tweak lets you walk and text safely by giving you the ability to see the ground right through your keyboard without worrying about hitting something or falling by having a background camera view on your keyboard.
Some of the features:
- Very snappy and smooth opening of the keyboard and camera.
- Works everywhere, so you can use it inside/outside apps.
- Night mode for typing at dark places by giving you the ability to toggle flash on/off.
- Controlled instantly from the keyboard itself so you don’t have to go to the settings to toggle features on/off.
- Works perfectly with portrait and landscape orientations.
- The ability to activate the camera with Activator.
- And many more to find out in the settings!
How to use it?
- You can easily activate/deactivate the camera by holding the space bar on your keyboard.
- Hold the f key (in any latin keyboard) to toggle flash on/off. And for the arabic keyboard, hold the ف key.