Andrios cydia tweak brings an Android-inspired experience to your iOS Device.
It offers multiple features that not only have “functionality” but “style” inspired from the Android Lollipop & KitKat OS, allowing the most requested features of Android to become a reality on iOS.
- All features can be enabled/disabled & optionally activated with Activator.
- Action Bar – Fully functional navigation bar, contains a Back Button (triangle): press to go back to previous app, a Home Button (circle): simulates a home button press (“double tap” to open app switcher, “hold” to activate Siri), and a Switcher Button (square): opens the app switcher (“hold” to clear all apps).
- Alternate NC – A redesigned Notification Center containing various toggles, a brightness slider, & redesigned notifications, as well as a “clear all notifications button”. Also adds the ability to swipe left on a notification to dismiss.The redesigned notifications also apply to the lock screen & adds the ability to double tap on a notification to clear all. Various options to configure in preferences.
- Miniplayer Widget – A simple widget that allows you to control your music from anywhere. It contains album art, scrolling song & album titles, along with pause/play, previous track, & next track buttons. Press the album art to go to “Now Playing” app, & double tap anywhere on the Miniplayer Widget to push it over to the right side of the screen.
- Power Menu – A pop-up menu that can replace the stock power-down screen, it includes options to power down, toggle airplane mode, respring, & reboot. An alert will show & ask you to confirm if you press one of those options. It also includes three small buttons at the bottom:
- Silent Mode – turns off ringer, vibration, & lowers volume
- Vibration Mode – turns on just vibration
- Sound Mode – turns on ringer & vibration.
- Search Widget – A Google search bar widget with a built-in web browser. The browser contains options to go back, go forward, go to the Google homepage, & open the current webpage in Safari. You can send the text you type in to a Google search or have Siri search it for you. The browser is resizable/draggable so you can use it in any app.
- Switches Widget – A homescreen widget that has 5 options to toggle Wifi, Bluetooth, Location, Do Not Disturb, & Auto-brightness, which are some of the most used settings. Simply tap on a switch to toggle that option.
- Volume Slider – A HUD that replaces the intrusive stock iOS volume HUD equivalent with a slider that fades in at the top of the screen. The Volume Slider can invoked by simply changing the volume any way on your iOS Device, as it replaces the stock volume HUD. To adjust the volume, drag the circle icon on the HUD. It will auto dismiss once you have finished adjusting the volume.
- Extras – There are many extra options to configure. You can enable an Android-inspired lock animation, colorful navigation bars, & the ability to open the switcher by holding on the homescreen.