3G Unrestrictor allows you to go around the iPhone’s limitations and restrictions of not being able to use some applications like FaceTime, Skype or SlingPlayer while on a mobile internet connection like 3G or EDGE as well as many other things.
The following devices are supported: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and the iPad 1 and 2 (3G model)
Maybe update to 3G Unrestrictor 5!
It allows those things by tricking applications into believing they are on WiFi, even though they are on 3G or EDGE.
- Make and receive FaceTime calls while on the go on 3G!
- Watch high quality YouTube videos, just like on WiFi
- Download apps bigger than 20MB from the AppStore
- Download music, TV shows and podcasts bigger than 20MB from the iTunes Store
- Make free calls using VoIP software like Skype without additional fees
- Watch TV with SlingPlayer, HavaPlayer, EyeTV, Sky Mobile TV or other TV apps
- And much, much more since 3G Unrestrictor works with almost all apps (Check out the verified apps section to see with which apps 3G Unrestrictor DEFINITELY works!
- Works with almost all applications (check the verified apps list to see which apps DEFINITELY work)
- SBSettings toggle: Quickly enable and disable whether apps should be unrestricted
- Can detect when application might be trying to check whether they are on 3G and ask whether you want to unrestrict them(disabled by default)
- Easy to use interface where you select apps that should be unrestricted