Supports all iPhones and iPads (Including 4S and iPad 2)
3G Unrestrictor 5 allows you to go around the iPhone’s limitations and restrictions of not being able to use some applications like FaceTime, iCloud Backup, Photo Stream or high quality YouTube videos while on a mobile internet connection like 3G or EDGE as well as many other things.
It allows those things by tricking applications into believing they are on WiFi, even though they are on 3G or EDGE.
It allows you while on 3G/EDGE/GRPS:
- Make and receive FaceTime calls!
- Use iCloud’s Photo Stream!
- Make automatically iCloud backups!
- Watch high quality YouTube videos and the ability to choose between low, medium and high quality
- Download apps bigger than 20MB from the AppStore
- Download music, TV shows and podcasts bigger than 20MB from the iTunes Store
- Play online games, which usually only work on WiFi, like Order and Chaos or Modern Combat
- And much, much more since 3G Unrestrictor works with almost all apps 3rd party apps that restrict you in any way on 3G like for example Audible!
- SBSettings toggle: Quickly enable and disable whether apps should be unrestricted
- SBSettings YouTube toggle: Quickly switch which quality you would like: low, medium or high
- Works with almost all applications
- Can detect when application might be trying to check whether they are on 3G and ask whether you want to unrestrict them(disabled by default)
- Easy to use interface where you select apps that should be unrestricted